- I can care deeply about something, and still leave it on the floor.
- I can bounce on a trampoline, ride my bike, and play screaming chase all around the house, but I am too tired to put anything away. See? I fall flat at the very idea.
- My stomach can be absolutely full of vegetables, but still have room for chips and cake. Yes, that is possible.
- If I say I don't like some food, I don't like it. I don't have to try just one bite. I just know.
- If I am too busy to hang my clothes back up, they are dirty. Please wash them.
- I am great at making a mess; you are wonderful at cleaning up. Let's stick with our strengths.
- When you clean, please do it quietly so you don't interrupt me.
- If I yell and scream at you, don't hold a grudge. I will want something from you soon.
- S/he started it. And I care.
- What I'm doing right now is really important.
- I meant please!
Monday, May 7, 2012
11 things that mothers just don't get
OK, pay attention, mothers. Here are a few things we want you to know.